Monday, December 19, 2016

The Chronothon, by Nathan Van Coops

This time-travel adventure makes me smile. While it has its faults (keeping track of time travel is not easy), it is a fully enjoyable and well written novel. It turns out this is number two is Mr. Van Coops' series, and while I won't bother going back in time (for what its worth in this genre) to volume one, I look forward to picking up the next book when I have time to kill. (Are you keeping track of the times I use time here? Apologies, I can't help myself, and I know I'll regret it in the future.)

The hero is Ben, who gets conned into competing in a chronothon, which is like a scavenger race across a variety of places and circumstances, and in this case, across time as well. As such, it is dangerous and interesting.


No comments: